Summary: Business Analyst
Appetite Media is seeking a highly analytical, finance driven Business Analyst to join the team. The ideal candidate must possess an interest in digital advertising and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment. If you are proactive with a mind that works against the grain to tackle the challenges in your field, then you are exactly what we need.
Recent graduates looking for an opportunity to kick-start their careers are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Analysis of daily financial reporting from multiple advertising partners
- Identifying trending behaviors
- Business development
- Cost optimization
- Due diligence analysis
- Decision modeling and forecasting
- Communicating and building relationships with brands and marketing agencies
- Building new and altering existing ad setups
- Implementing and monitoring A/B testing scenarios
- Identifying opportunities for growth and expansion
- Excelling in a goal based environment
Desirable Traits include:
- Practical knowledge with the ability to learn quickly
- Capable of quickly grasping complex concepts
- Strong analytical thought process and excellent ability to read and understand data
- Driven to achieve goals through hard work
- Meticulous attention to detail and capability of producing flawless work
- Interest in web monetization
- Undergraduate degree (Commerce or Finance preferred)
- Experience and pre-existing knowledge of online advertising or the drive and ability to do what it takes to get up to speed quickly
Make a difference at Appetite Media
Appetite Media is home to a diverse portfolio of digital properties driven by quality news, entertainment and sports programming. Appetite is comprised of more than 50 owned or operated on-line destinations, global entertainment network Appetite News, Appetite Publishing, Appetite Events, Appetite Content Studios and a significant number of other strategic investments. As a unified global team, we bring a commitment to excellence, growth and a passion for creating what’s next. Explore the possibilities with us.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) / Affirmative Action employer and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, and/or any other status protected by law.